Whether you’re thinking about creating a website for the first time or you’re in the market for a redesign, there are different options to consider before we can create the perfect website for your business. What you decide to choose will ultimately come down to what you need your website to be able to do. To make your decision, you’ll need to know the differences between them and what pros and cons they each come with.
Atomical Website function similarly to your standard website template. However, they offer designers a lot more creative freedom than templates generally do. You are able to see an overview of what the template website looks like, but it’s really just to show you a general layout of what your website could look like.
There are a variety of options to choose from and we always work to choose the template that will work best for the design and flow of the website that will be personalized to your content.
There are a variety of pros to keep in mind if you are considering utilizing this product when getting your website designed by the Cultural North. These include:
- The websites are already pre-built, so the design process goes much more quickly
- There are several options to choose from, ensuring you get the best one for your business
- Even though it’s pre-built, we can still customize it to match your personalized branding
- There are fewer content pages involved, perfect for a small business that doesn’t need a complex website design
- A more inexpensive option
Like any other product, the Atomical Websites also come with a handful of cons that we want you to keep in mind before getting your website done by us:
- If you have a lot of content, there may not be enough flexibility available to give you what you’re looking for
- The layout is more simple which might not be what you’re looking for if you’re looking for a lot of pizzazz
- We are more limited in the flexibility of the design than we are with completely custom websites
Custom websites are websites that we build completely from scratch and come with a variety of benefits for your business. Unlike a website template, you can do it yourself, and unlike the Atomical Websites, custom websites give us an unlimited number of opportunities to build the website of your dreams.
If you’re thinking about having The Cultural North build you a fully customized website, we’ve provided a variety of pros and cons for you to consider before deciding which website design will be best for your organization.
Custom websites are a great option for a business looking to get a unique website specialized for its brand, organization, and specific needs. Some pros to consider include:
- The sky really is the limit
- There are countless design opportunities
- Your website will be completely one of a kind
- There is no maximum page limit
- The layout is more dynamic
- The design is more engaging
While there are so many pros to having a customized website made for your business, there are some cons to consider, too. Some of the drawbacks of a custom website include:
- They cost more if you’re looking to stay within a limited budget
- They take more time to create
- They’re not a very cost-effective option if you’re looking for a simpler website
The bottom line
To determine which option is best for you, you must first consider your needs for your website, how quickly you want your website built, and the budget you have to work with. If you’re just starting your business or your website acts as more of a landing page than an interactive space for clients, then a pre-built Atomical website design will probably be the best option for you.
However, if you have a lot of content, want more creativity, want a more interactive design, and want limitless opportunities for the finished product, then you may want to consider a fully customized website!
Check out some of our completed projects for a better idea of what your new website could look like!